#ThanksToYou - free entryBook your free tickets
Segedunum is participating in this year's National Lottery Open Week
Until Sunday 13 June
This National Lottery Open Week, we’re saying #ThanksTo You with free entry
Every week, National Lottery players raise £30 million for good cause projects, like ours. That's why we’re pleased to be taking part in National Lottery Open Week, which celebrates the contribution of National Lottery players in supporting good causes over the past 26 years.
To thank National Lottery players for their support, we will be offering free entry on 7-13 June 2021.
Anyone who presents any National Lottery ticket or scratchcard on these dates will be able to take up this special offer. Please check our full terms and conditions below.
As a recipient of National Lottery funding, Segedunum Roman Fort & Museum was able to open to the public 21 years ago.
The National Lottery supports good cause projects in the areas of arts, education, environment, health, heritage, sport and community. Over the past 26 years, National Lottery players have raised more than £42 billion for projects which are making a huge difference to lives of people and communities throughout the whole of the UK.
We are one of many participating National Lottery-funded projects across the UK who are proud to be taking part in National Lottery Open Week, coming together to say #ThanksToYou to the players with special offers.
Visit www.NationalLotteryOpenWeek.co... to find out more.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Segedunum Roman Fort & Museum will be taking part in National Lottery Open Week with a special offer of free entry.
- This offer will run on 7-13 June 2021.
- Booking in advance is required.
- One National Lottery ticket or scratchcard gives access to one adult or concession.
- There are four National Lottery Free entry tickets available for each time slot.
- All National Lottery games, including National Lottery draw-based games and National Lottery scratchcards, purchased in-store and online / via app qualify to redeem this offer.
- Proof of purchase of a National Lottery game can be either hard copy ticket or digital.
- The date of draw / purchase is not relevant.
- All offers are subject to availability.
- Segedunum Roman Fort & Museum has the right to refuse entry in the unlikely event of venue / offer reaching capacity, as well as unforeseen circumstances.
- In the event of queries on the day, the organisation's decision is final.
- This offer is not exchangeable.