Roman May Day Market
Our annual Roman May Day event
Friday 8 May
10am – 3pm
Kids under 16 always go free
Adults *£5.95, concession *£3.95
Adult Season Ticket *£14, concessions *£10
* Ticket price includes voluntary donation
Join us on May Day Bank Holiday (don't forget it's Friday this year) for a terrific family day out on Rome's most northernly frontier.
- Browse the Roman market and get hands-on with craft activities
- Meet Roman characters like Domina the slave mistress and her troop of proud slave gladiators - watch in awe as they take each other on in hand-to-hand combat
- Have a go at archery guided by our skilled archers
- Enjoy exploring the most excavated fort along Hadrian's Wall
With the The Historical Combat Company.